Haitain Blogger Flaunting Her Curves

Same outfit. Different body. 3.5 months. Couldn't be anymore proud of myself 🙂💪💜 • On the left I was depressed, BARELY EATING, and extremely insecure. I was losing alot of weight and made the choice to go on a weight gain journey. I was 5'9 And 120 lbs . I was considered underweight for my height. And it wasnt easy. I have an extremely fast metabolism which makes it hard for me to put on weight easily. I couldnt care less if you think I shouldn't have gained weight because guess what? It's my body and the only thing that matters now is that I'm happy. 🙂 and I was definitely working out on a consistent basis so alot of the weight I gained was muscle. 💕 and to say that I'm "fat" now is a WHOLE insult to people who are actually fat. Don't try it. 😉 • I made a post about it on a website I created if you wanna know how I went from 120lbs to 155lbs fast with a sample meal plan of what I ate, best foods to eat, how much to eat in one day, best workout routine/best leg/booty exercises, and how to keep your stomach small! Link in my bio 💕 (P.s it was my first time making a website so it might look wack lmao)
A post shared by Tatiana 🌴🇭🇹 (@haitianqveeen) on

A fitness blogger in Georgia, US has shared her amazing transformation after overcoming weight loss caused by depression.

Tatiana shared photos on her Instagram page after gaining 15kg. In a post she wrote last month, she said her weight gain has helped her adopt a more positive mindset.

The teenager said she had "lost herself" after going through a bad breakup and having to deal with family issues as well as adapting to a new school.



A post shared by Tatiana 🌴🇭🇹 (@haitianqveeen) on

No comments

Powered by Blogger.