I cut my sugar daddy off last year because he went broke, called me again to say he's financially stable - Lady says


A youthful South African woman related to the Twitter handle @Khombi Ndlela, has uncovered to Netizens that her friendly benefactor is endeavoring to revive their relationship after she had left him a year back.


The friendly benefactor had failed due to the Covid flare-up, as per the young lady, so she cut him off.


In spite of the fact that, he as of late kept in touch with her a note illuminating her that he has recovered his balance and is ready to monetarily uphold her.


She composed:



"My ex friendly benefactor failed during the last year on account of the pandemic and I cut him off. He sent me a message to let me know he is great once more. Men truly don't adore themselves."

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.