"I have sympathy for his wife, I won't lie" - Bobrisky says as he uncovers Valentine's Day plan with sweetheart


Famous way of life force to be reckoned with, Bobrisky Okuneye, communicates feel sorry for the spouse of his beau as he pens plan for their Valentine's Day home base.

The drag queen took to his Snapchat page where he uncovered that his beau demanded spending February fourteenth with him notwithstanding determination on allowing him to have the day with his significant other.


Bobrisky further noticed that his sweetheart who has been hitched for a long time underscored on investing more energy with him that with his significant other.

"I love my beau to such an extent. I can't survive without him.

I advised my beau to enjoy VAL with his significant other he said no. That we are heading out to spend Val together external Lagos.

He said he love me to such an extent. I have sympathy for his better half thou I won't lie.



He said he has spent over 20yrs with his better half currently that I really want the consideration more.... child I love you," he composed.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.